“Skip the Line” at Tripping Animals First-Ever Food and Beer Festival
By Joe Pye
For $115, drink and eat all you’d like from artisan food vendors and craft breweries.
Love food and wine festivals but prefer beer? Hate waiting in line? Tripping Animals Brewing and Gorilla City Meats and Sandwiches have you covered with their inaugural “Skip the Line” Food and Beer festival.
This Sunday, from 2 to 6 p.m. the 15,000 square foot brewery in Doral will host 13 of Miami’s most unique, up-and-coming food vendors and 17 breweries from around the state.
Ignacio Montenegro, co-owner of Tripping Animals Brewing, told Broward Beer tickets are close to 80 percent sold out. But they can still be purchased here.
It’s planned to be a festival of free-flowing independent craft suds and all the food you can enjoy.
“We want to pay homage and showcase the pop-up food vendors in the Miami beer community,” Montenegro said. “The breweries are all of our homies that we’ve worked with since we started.”
Among food vendors is South Beach Wine and Food Festival Burger Bash winner Ted’s Burgers. Here’s a full list of food vendors…
- Chef Julian Uribe – Gorilla City Meats and Sandwiches
- Chef Alex Meyer & Chef Luchiana Giangrandi – Boia De
- Chef Michael Beltran – Ariete/Chug’s Diner
- Chef Carlos Carreras & Chef Nayra Serrano – Masa Craft
- Chef Giovanni Fesser – Pastelito Papi
- Chef Steve Santana – Off Site / Taquiza
- Chef Eduardo Lara – Wolf of Tacos
- Chef Teodoro Armas – Ted’s Burgers
- Chef Victoriano Hernandez – Haochi
- Chef Harold Ruiz – Peacock Ramen
- Chef Michael Hernandez – Hungry Yokai
- Alissa & Jeremy Frice – Frice Ice Cream
- Michael Ortiz – JoJo Tea
And the full brewery lineup here…
Tripping Animals Brewing Co. is located at 2685 NW 105th Ave, Doral, FL 33172