Dangerous Minds Brewing to Host Spanish Tapas and Beer Pairing
By Joe Pye
For $22, try four small plates made from scratch paired with a unique beer style.
On Wednesday night from 8 to 8:30 p.m., Dangerous Minds Brewing will host its latest food and beer pairing. This time it’s Spanish Tapas.
Co-owner Adam Bowring says this is a monthly feature of the Pompano Beach brewpub. Call (954) 657-867 to make a reservation. Here’s what’s on the menu…
1.Croquetas de jamon and tomato jam
- Food: Minced ham and cheese breaded and fried
- Beer: Nine Rarebits brown ale
2. Grilled octopus and aji verde sauce
- Food: Grilled octopus served over greens topped with Peruvian aji verde sauce
- Beer: Water of Spruce pale ale
3. Braised rabbit and cherries
- Food: Braised rabbit served on a crostini
- Beer: Phenakistoscope Belgian Quad
4. Tapas Medley
- Food: Roast spiced almonds, stuffed olives cherry peppers, and sliced chorizo
- Beer: Willi’s wheat beer
Dangerous Minds Brewing is located at 1851 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062.