The Mack House Is Officially Available on Uber Eats
By Joe Pye
Their signature grilled cheese sandwiches and 32-ounce crowlers of beer can be delivered to your door.
Back in July 2020, The Mack House announced it would start delivering through a startup company olo. But the deal fell through. Now the Davie brewpub is officially available for delivery through the household name service Uber Eats.
Last Wednesday, Broward Beer spoke with head brewer Kyle Hatfield about the upcoming announcement.
“We tried to go with a start-up company and they gave us all this equipment then they just kinda left,” Hatfield said. “Uber Eats contacted us and the ball was rolling again.”
Here’s what you can order on Uber Eats…
- Classic: $6 sharp cheddar, Monterey Jack, and leek. Add tomato and/or bacon for $1 each.
- Caprese: $8 mozzarella, sharp provolone, basil, Roma, balsamic with a parmesan crust.
- Thin crust: $8 mozarella, provolone, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and san marzano.
32-ounce crowlers of beer
- Daddy Mack DIPA: $15 signature double India pale ale
- Pine Island Pale Ale: $13 Mack House’s best-selling, crushable, single-hop pale ale.
- Jazzer Time: $13 light body hoppy India ale
“We probably should’ve done it a long time ago,” Hatfield said. “I think it’s definitely going to be beneficial now with people less likely to go out.”