LauderAle to Host Vegan Meal This Friday
By Joe Pye
For $80, you’ll get a four-course meal with specially brewed beers.
LauderAle’s latest beer and dinner pairing is going meatless.
Friday at 7 p.m., a local vegan chef will take over the taproom to feature foods that pair with fall-focused craft beers. Tickets can be purchased here.
From imitation pepperoni to vegan pan-seared “chick’n” and a ton of fall beers, here’s what to expect…
- Food: One kebab with fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, “pepperoni,” artichoke hearts, green and kalamata olives, pepperoncini peppers, and cheese cube.
- Beer: “La nina” mango habanero cream ale
- Food: A butternut squash and apple soup blended with coconut milk, thyme, and rosemary. Served with a french bread boat filled with garlic hummus.
- Beer: Cranberry maple wheat ale
- Food: Pan-seared “chick’n” topped with fresh lemon zest and a side of caper “butter” sauce. Paired with a potato basket and mushroom medley that includes clamshell, baby bella, and oyster mushrooms sauteed with shallots, asparagus, and bourbon.
- Beer: Honey wheat ale aged in a Jack Daniels Barrel
- Food: A pumpkin hummus empanada sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and a s’mores cupcake with a graham cracker bottom and topped with marshmallow fluff and dark chocolate chunks.
- Beer: Smoked pumpkin baltic porter
Again, meal event tickets are available for purchase here.