LauderAle to Host Online Beer and Food Pairing
By Joe Pye
“A Taste of Craft” will feature two specialty beers LauderAle brewed for the event.
Miss date nights? Next Friday, LauderAle is hosting a virtual, gourmet, cooking class with a local cooking school.
For $105, couples will get a meal kit with three courses and three different 32 oz. crowlers, equivalent to six draft beers.
From 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m, the executive chef of Roho Kitchen in Davie will instruct the class over a Zoom chat while LauderAle’s head brewer explains how the different beers complement each course.
Delivery is available to guests in Davie, Plantation, or Cooper City for an additional $10.
From crab and duck to an Italian chocolate peanut butter dessert, here’s what to expect…
Peruvian Lump Crab Causa
- Beer: “Lunch Money” pale ale
- Food: Yukón on gold potato terrine, aji amarillio, hearts of palm, cilantro aioli
Duck Toast Foir-Gras
- Beer: Pomegranate passionfruit sour ale
- Food: Duck leg confit, brioche french toast, foie-gras butter, pomegranate-maple syrup
- Beer: “Black Magic” chocolate peanut butter stout
- Food: Milk chocolate panna cotta, peanut butter mousse, caramelized bananas, candied walnuts
Again, tickets can be purchased here.